Parent AccessDesert Heights Academy is excited to announce that we are at the point where we can provide you and your child with access to his current grades and attendance via the internet. To access this information you will need to follow these steps:
- Open the internet browser on your computer.
- Type the following in the address bar or click here http://desert-heights.powerschool.com/public.
- Type your Username and Password exactly as they are printed on the letter sent home from DHA (both are case sensitive). You and your child have separate passwords. It is advisable that you keep your username and password secure and not share it with anyone else.
- If you have not yet received this information, please contact us at 602-277-4482 so that we can provide you with this information.
- View the information.
- Remember to log off when you are finished.
Either you or your child may track academic progress from any location that has internet access. The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class. To email the teacher a question or concern, please click the blue teacher's name link. The Grades History tab will show you the grades your child received in previous grading periods. The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your child. The School Bulletin tab has current announcements for our school.
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact the school office at (602) 277-4482.